Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 4, 2019

Two business men are flying first class on an airplane...

They are both wearing suits, carrying briefcases, and both of them have a black eye.

Wondering what the odds of their circumstances are, they start up a conversation

Man #1: “Hey buddy, kinda funny that we’re both dressed for business, flying first class, and we both have black eyes. How’d you get yours?”

Man #2: “Well it’s funny you should ask, it was a funny slip of the tongue that got me my black eye. I was in line buying tickets for this flight and the woman behind the counter had enormous breasts. So instead of saying ‘two tickets to Pittsburgh’ I said ‘two pickets to Tittsburgh’ and she punched me right in the eye.”

Man #1: “No way! I also got my black eye from a slip of the tongue! I was having breakfast with my wife this morning and what I meant to say was ‘honey can you pass the Cheerios?’ but what I actually said was ‘you ruined my life you fucking bitch’.”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét