Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 5, 2019

A man goes to the Council to apply for a job

The interviewer asks him, ''Are you allergic to anything?''

He replies, "Yes, caffeine. I can't drink coffee.''

''OK, have you ever been in the military service?''

he says, ''l was in Iraq for one tour.'' The interviewer says, ''That will give you 5 extra points toward employment.'' The interviewer then asks, ''Are you disabled in any way?''

The man says, ''Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both my testicles.''

The interviewer grimaces and then says, ''Okay. You've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You can start tomorrow at 10 a.m., and plan on starting at 10 a.m. every day."

The man is puzzled and asks, ''If the work hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., why don't you want me here until 10?"

''This is a government job," the interviewer says. ''For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét