Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 5, 2019

I told you I was broke

A little lady answered a knock on the door one day, only to be confronted by a well dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.

"Good morning" said the young man. "If I can take a couple minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high power vacuum cleaner"

"Go away" said the old lady. "I'm broke and haven't got any money!" She proceeds to close the door.

Quick as a flash the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open."Don't be too hasty!" He said. "Not until you have at least seen my demonstration."

And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure on to her hallway carpet. "If this vacuum does not remove all traces of manure from your carpet, madam, I will personally eat the remainder."

The old lady stepped back and said "well let me get you a fork, cause they cut off my electricity this morning.

Credits goes to the homemade humor.

Sadly their site isn't around any more so I thought I can share some of their best works with you all.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét