Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 6, 2019

Confessing your sins [NSFW i guess]

A guy who had done wrongs in his life went to church to confess He goes to the confessional and the priest asks him

P - What sins have you done, son?

S - I sinned, father, I went to send something to my sister in law and before going out it started raining, so i stayed in her house and things heated up and i fucked her

P - That's a big sin but I'll forgive you, son

S - Thank you father but i have sinned another time, i went to my mother in law to send her something and before going out it started raining, so i stayed in her house and things heated up and i fucked her as well

P - That's a second time so that's worse but I'll forgive you my son

S - Thank you very much father but i sinned another time, I finished work and before going out it started raining, the secretary and I got stuck in the building, things heated up and i fucked her as well!

The priest checks out of the window and sees that it had started to get cloudy and he says

P - You better get the fuck out right fucking now

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét