Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 7, 2019

A kid walks into a whore house holding a dead and squished frog.

He walks up to the front desk and sets his dead frog up on the counter top. The lady at the desk says, we don't allow kids here. The kid puts a wad of cash on the counter and the woman replies, "ok what do you want"?

The kid says, "I want to have sex with the nastiest girl here that has the most STD's I can get". "We don't have ladies like that here sorry buddy," says the woman. The kid then puts $100 bill on the table.

After a little discussion though, the woman tell him, "Ok kid, all the way down the hall last door on the left". The kid comes out of the room after a while and as he's walking out the front door the woman stops him. "Hey kid, why in the world would you do that?"

The kid looks up at her and without skipping a beat says, "By me sleeping with a STD’d prostitute, I have the disease. I'm going to go home and fuck my babysitter, then she’ll have the disease. My parents will come home then my dad will take the babysitter home and he will fuck the babysitter, then she’ll have the disease.

My dad will come home like nothing happened and will fuck my mom, then she’ll have the disease. In the morning, when he goes to work, my mom will wait to for the mailman to arrive and will fuck him, then he’ll have the disease.

AND THAT’S THE SON OF A BITCH WHO KILLED MY FROG. "

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét