Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 7, 2019

A Man Walks Into a Tattoo Shop Asking for $100 bill on penis

A man walks into a tattoo shop and asks to get $100 bill tattooed on his dick. The tattoo artist is surprised and intrigued by this request. "Uh, are you sure about this sir?"

"Yes, I'm sure and I'm willing to pay whatever."

"Ok. May I ask why this particular tattoo in this particular spot? It's not going to be comfort---"

The man cuts him off and explains again that he is sure and asks how much money is needed. The two agree on a price and the tattoo artist begins to prep.

He asks the man again before starting if he is sure. "Yes," he answers, "let's get going."

The tattoo artist begins. The whole time he can't believe what is happening and why this man would put himself through the pain for a $100 bill on his cock.

After some time the tattoo is complete and it's as perfect as a $100 bill on a penis can look. The man is pleased with the work and tips the artist well.

"Look, I know I've asked you and asked you, but now that I'm done can you please just tell me why you would go through all this pain and pay the money you did for this tattoo?"

The man sighs and says, "Sure, I suppose I can tell you. You have been pretty persistent."

"One, I like to play with my money. Two, I like to watch my money grow. And, three, the next time my wife wants to blow $100, she can do it at home."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét