Thứ Sáu, 13 tháng 9, 2019

A man asked his wife if she can make him something to eat.

And she replied "Do I look like a fucking cook to you?".

A little later he asked if she has washed his favorite shirt.

She replied "Do I look like a fucking maid to you?"

A little later the wife left and came home a few hours later. She was surprised to see a beautiful dinner waiting for her and all the dirty clothes washed and folded.

She called to her husband. "Honey did you do all this for me?"

Husband: "No. The lady next door heard us earlier and after you left, offered to help me do all those things I asked you to do in exchange for either fixing her car or fucking her brains out."

Wife: "So did you fix her car?"

Husband: "Do I look like a fucking mechanic to you?"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét