Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 6, 2020

A lonely lady decided she wanted to find a good husband to spend the rest of her life with so she placed an advert in the paper. It read:

“Looking for a husband, must not beat me, must not chase me around when I’m with my friends, must be good in bed”

The next day a gentleman called in rely to the advert and said he would be perfect for her. She thought he sounded nice and polite, so she invited him around for dinner.

That evening her date had arrived but was shocked when she opened the door to find a gentleman in a wheelchair with no arms or legs.

She said to him “I don’t understand you said you would be perfect for me”. He replied “well I have no arms, so I can’t beat you and I have no legs so I can’t chase you around town.

She stuttered and said “yes but I also wanted somebody who’s good in bed” ... he winked and said “I rang the doorbell didn’t I”.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét