Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 7, 2020

Three guys are walking their dogs and they see a bar

"I could really go for a drink," says the first guy. The two other guys agree, but as they get closer to the bar they see that there are no dogs allowed inside.

"I guess we can't go in, as there is nowhere to tie up our dogs," the second guy says.

"That's where you're wrong," the first guy replies. "Watch this." He puts on a pair of sunglasses and enters the bar.

"No dogs allowed," a waiter tells him.

"But this is my guide dog," the man replies. "I can't go anywhere without him."

"Very well, you may be allowed to have him in here then," the waiter says. The second guy does the same thing as the first guy and is allowed inside as well.

"That looks easy enough," the third guy thinks. He puts on a pair of sunglasses and enters the bar, making sure to stumble a bit so that he looks blind.

"No dogs allowed," the waiter tells him.

"But this is my guide dog," the man replies. "I can't go anywhere without him."

"Nice try," the waiter says. "I let those other two guys in because they both had golden retrievers, but there's no way a chihuahua can be a guide dog."

The third guy tries his best to look confused and angry.

"They gave me a chihuahua?"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét