Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 7, 2021

A man arrives home at his local airport...

He hails the first taxi off the rank and says "how much out to the suburbs?"

"Sixty bucks" comes the reply.

"I've only got twenty in my pocket. When we get to my house, I'll give you the difference plus a big tip." says the traveller

"Nope" Says the cabbie firmly.

The next week he flies in again and sees the same driver this time third in the line.

He goes up to the first cab in the queue and asks how much to the suburbs, "sixty bucks". The traveller adds "If I throw in an extra hundred will you suck my cock?"

"Fuck you!"

He goes to the second taxi, same question and is met with a "Go to hell!"

He finally reaches the third cab and climbs into the back.

As they drive past the first two he gives them a wink and a big smile.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét