Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 12, 2016

An old lady in London...(a true story)

Around a week ago I was waiting in queue behind an old lady at KFC. She placed her order, paid in cash, and all was well until she received one of those new plastic £5 notes as change from the cashier.

She vocally expressed her dislike about the presence of animal products in the new £5 bills, saying that it was unethical and disgusting. She politely requested the cashier to swap it for an old one, but without a new purchase, the cashier couldn't open the till.

As I just so happened to have an old £5 bill on hand, I stepped in to offer the old lady an exchange, and she seemed suitably content afterwards. I thought to myself,

"Ah, that resolved itself rather nicely. I managed to make a person's life a bit brighter, and in turn I feel happier myself too :D"

...Then it hit me.

What the hell was she doing at KFC?!?!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét