Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 4, 2019

This is classic Czech joke, I hope I transladed it well for you to understand the point.

Plane crashes on the island inhabitated only by cannibals. Only survivors are Czech, Russian, and American guy. The leader of cannibals tells them ,, everyone of us will bring us some fruit from the forest, or we will eat you”. American return with bag of apples, cannibals say ,, we will shove this apple up your ass, if you scream, we will eat you”. American starts screaming while they’re shoving the apple into his ass. Cannibals eat American, but then Czech returns with orange. They do the same, but Czech guy starts laughing instead of screaming. Cannibals ask him ,, why are you laughing, are you gay”?

Czech replies: ,,No, but I can’t help myself from laughing when I see that russian guy is carrying a watermelon”.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét