Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 7, 2020

Translated this joke from my native language...

A guy say (Billy) who had very small penis, came to know about a guy. who knew a word, which upon saying penis grows by some inches.

Billy went there, that guy sat on a hill, and to climb that hill, there was a rope. So Billy started climbing that hill, upon climbing, the man asked Billy, how long do you want it? Billy said "I have 3 inches now, I want to grow it to 9 inches". So the guy said to Billy, "say this word 3 times, and your work will be done."

Upon saying the word 3 times, it really happened! Billy thanked the guy and said "its amazing!" Then he asked but "don't you say this word too many times everyday while meditating? So how long would your penis be?". The guy replied "yes my friend, how the hell do you think, you climbed this hill?"

Sorry English is not my first language, but I hope this joke makes you laugh.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét