Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 8, 2021

A school bus full of Catholic girls get in a terrible accident

Nobody survives. All the girls find themselves standing in line at The Pearly Gates. At the front of the line is the angel Gabriel, next to him is a bowl of holy water.

He asks the first girl, "Lucy, have you ever touched a penis before?" Lucy responds, "Well... just once. Billy showed me his, and I touched it with my finger." Gabriel shakes his head sternly, and tells Lucy to dip her finger in the bowl of holy water. After she does, Gabriel opens The Pearly Gates and allows Lucy to pass.

Next in line is Jennifer. Gabriel asks her if she's ever touched a penis before. Embarrassed, little Jenny replies, "Umm, there was one time when Bobby asked me to give him a hand job, so I did." Disappointed, Gabriel tells Jenny to wash her hand in the bowl of holy water, and she can pass through.

As this is happening, a big commotion occurs at the back of the line. Judy is frantically pushing her way up to the front. "Judy! What's the hurry?!" Gabriel asks. Judy screams, "I need to drink out of that bowl before Mary gets up here and sticks her ass in it!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét