Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 8, 2021

Jesus on the cross

It's the day of Jesus' crucifixion, and Peter is consoling Mary at the bottom of the hill in Golgotha. Suddenly, Peter hears Jesus calling to him, summoning him up the hill.

Frantically, Peter sets off to make his way to his Savior. Unwillingly, he is stopped by two guards. Again, Jesus calls to Peter, and again, Peter attempts to answer, but the guards bring him to a hault. Peter weeps in remorse.

One last time, Jesus moans for Peter's appearance. Determined not to fail his Grace, Peter shoves past the standing guards and triumphantly stands at the bleeding feet of his King.

"My Lord, anything for you. What is it, my King?"

"Peter," Jesus painstakingly replies.

"Yes, what is it you must tell me?" Peter anxiously asks.

"Peter, I, I, I can see your house from up here."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét