Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 12, 2016

A man and a woman are getting married

Coming from very conservative families, they had been completely chaste, never having even seen each other naked.

The day before their wedding, the woman comes up to her fiancé and says "Honey, I've got something to tell you. I've been stuffing my bra, I'm actually very flat chested" and the groom surprised but fully accepting of this revelation says "I've got something to tell you as well. I have a baby penis"

The bride, obviously moved by his acceptance and honesty embraces him and they get ready for their wedding. It's an absolutely beautiful ceremony, held in a lovely garden.

Then that night, they get ready to consumate their marriage in their honeymoon suite. The woman removes her bra, and she is flat as a board, really no breasts to speak of. The man removes his pants, and as he removes his underwear, out flops this WHALE of a cock. And the bride says "I thought you had a baby penis!"

And the groom goes "yeah, 8 pounds 7 ounces"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét