Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 5, 2018

An old one, but I've never seen it on this sub...

A man is brought before an American court on charges that he killed and ate a bald eagle. "This is a serious crime," says the judge. "What do you have to say in your defense?"

"Your honor, please!" the man begs, "Have some mercy on me. I was trapped in the wilderness for days. I stumbled upon one of these birds that had fallen out of its nest and broken its wing. The eagle was going to die anyways, and I needed to save my own life. I killed it quickly, to put it out of its misery and got enough strength from the meat to stay alive until I was rescued. This was a life-or-death situation for me -- what else could I have done?"

After solemnly considering the situation, the judge responds, "Given the circumstances, I think we can pardon you for this offence. However, just out of personal curiosity, what does a bald eagle taste like?"

"Well, it's kind of like a cross between California condor and komodo dragon."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét