Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 5, 2018

The Best Whore House In Texas [NSFW][long]

A recently paid man decides he wants to have a fun night on the town. As he walks through backstreets he stumbles into a stunning brothel with the most gorgeous women he had ever seen.

"Please come in and make yourself at home." said the madam at the front desk.

"It just so happens that I got paid today and I want your deluxe treatment." boasts the man.

"Well you're in luck. We're running a special this week. I have just the thing." said the madam

They walk into a huge room with silk sheets, chilled champagne, and a big mirror on the ceiling. He settles into bed and the most beautiful woman he has ever seen walks in. And they go at it all night.

The next week the man returns. He stumbles through the door looking a little worse for wear.

"Listen, my wife found out what I did in here. She kicked me out of the house. She won't let me see the kids. And she canceled all my credit cards. But I had such an amazing time in here I have $10 to my name but I have to know if there is anything I can get for it."

"Well I don't know sir we're kinda a high end place, but let me go check." says the madam. A couple minutes later she returns. "sir it's your lucky day we're actually are running a special this week. I have just the thing."

They go to a smaller room and the only things in there are a table, a mirror on the wall, and a chicken sitting on the table.

The woman gestures to the chicken "for 10 dollars this is whatcha get."

The man thinks on it for a second and says fuck it and goes wild on the chicken.

The next week the man returns. He busts through the door looking worse than ever.

"I'm broke, I have nothing except 2 dollars. My life is falling apart but I have such an amazing time these last two weeks I have to know what I can get for it." the man pleads.

"Well sir it's your lucky day we're running a special this week and I have just the thing"

They go off to a room with a couple rows of chairs and a window peering into another room. The woman gestures for the man to sit down. More chairs fill up and then a couple minutes later two absolutely stunning women walk in the other room and just start going at it. A few minutes into the show the man nudges his neighbor and says "Hell man for 2 dollars this is a hell of a show!"

The man looks back to him and replys, "Shit dude this is nothing. You should have been here last week there was a guy in there fucking a chicken."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét