Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 5, 2018

Don't ever underestimate a Scottish police officer?

A London lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Scottish cop.

 

He thinks that he is smarter than the cop because he is a lawyer from LONDON, and is certain that he has a better education than any Scottish cop. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the Scottish cop's expense! 

 

Scottish cop says, "License and registration, please."

 

London Lawyer says, "What for?"

 

Scottish cop says, "Ye didnae come to a complete stop at the stop sign."

 

London Lawyer says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming."

 

Scottish cop says, "Ye still didnae come to a complete stop.  License and registration, please."

 

London Lawyer says, "What's the difference?"

 

Scottish cop says, "The difference is, ye huvte come to a complete stop, that’s the law. License and registration, please!" 

 

London Lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration and you give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket."

 

Scottish cop says, "Sounds fair.  Exit your vehicle, sir."

 

The London Lawyer exits his vehicle.

 

The Scottish cop takes out his baton and starts beating the living shit out of the lawyer and says, "Daeye want me to stop or just slow down?"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét