Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 4, 2019

A mom wanted her three sons to stop swearing...

...so she decides she needs to start punishing her children.

The next morning, her three sons, Billy, Bobby, and Johnny come to the kitchen for breakfast. The mom asks Billy what he wants for breakfast.

Billy says, "I don't know, just give me ceral or some shit." The mom smacks Billy and he goes flying across the kitchen. She turns to Bobby and asks him what he wants for breakfast.

Bobby shouts, "Damn, mom! What the hell did you hit Billy for? Just give me cereal I guess." The mom hits Bobby even harder and Bobby flies into the next room over.

Finally, she turns to Johnny and asks what he wants for breakfast. Johnny looks at the other two boys and hesitates for a while.

Johnny says, "I don't know, but you can bet your sweet ass that it isn't cereal."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét