Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 8, 2019

A cop pulls over a guy on a motorcycle...

and asks him for his name.

"My name is Ed." he said.

"Just Ed? no last name?"

"Just Ed."

"care to explain?" asked the cop.

"Well, it started a long time ago. I was Ed Johnson. As a kid, I always wanted to be a doctor. So I studied hard and finally graduated medical school. From then on, I was known as Ed Johnson, M.D. After a few years, I wasn't happy and decided to pursue my true love. Dentistry. I went back to school and got my D.D.S. From then on, I was Ed Johnson, M.D., D.D.S. Things were good till I got V.D. from sleeping with one of my patients. At that point, I was known as Ed Johnson, M.D., D.D.S. with V.D. Well, the board found out I slept with one of my patients and stripped my D.D.S from me. Shortly thereafter, the AMA took away my M.D. I was now just Ed Johnson with V.D. a few years after that, the V.D. took my johnson due to infection.

Because of that, I'm now just Ed."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét