Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 7, 2016

A nun and a priest are crossing the Sahara [NSFW]

A nun and a priest are crossing the Sahara on a camel. On the third day, the camel dies with little warning. As they dust themselves off, the nun and priest appraise their situation. After a long silence, the priest states: 'Well, sister, this looks to be pretty serious.' 'I know, father. As a matter of fact, I don't think it's likely for us to survive more than a day or two.' 'I agree' affirms the priest. 'Sister, since we likely won't escape here alive, could you do something for me?' 'Anything, father.' 'I haven't seen breasts and I was wondering if I could see yours.' 'Well... under these circumstances, I don't see anything bad in it...' The nun undresses and the priests was content, commenting on their beauty: 'Sister, do you mind if I touch them?' She agrees, so the priest feels them up for several minutes. 'Father, may I ask you something?' 'Certainly!' 'I haven't seen a penis. Can I see yours?' 'I think it would be alright' responds the priest, lifting his robe. 'Oh, father, can I touch it?' The priest agrees and after a few minutes of fondling he finds himself with a pretty serious erection. 'You know, sister, if I introduce my penis in the right place, it can give life.' 'Is this true, father?!' 'Yes, it is, sister.' 'Oh, father, that's wonderful! Then stick it in that camel so we can get the fuck out of here!' [of Romanian origin, translated as close to original phrasing (translations lean towards mot-a-mot) to maintain cultural nuance]

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét