Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Johnny gets a long weekend

On a Thursday near the end of the day a teacher tells the class that whoever can name the person who said a famous quote could have Friday off.

Teacher "Ok class, who can tell me who said 'There is nothing to fear but fear itself'?

Sally excitedly shouts "FDR!"

Teacher "Thats correct Sally, you can have tomorrow off."

Sally responds "No thanks. I'm Japanese and we value our education so I'll be here tomorrow."

Teacher "Ok then, let's give someone else a chance. Can anyone tell me who said 'Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country.'

Billy shouts out "JFK!"

Teacher "That right Billy, enjoy your Friday off"

Billy "No thank you, I'm a Mexican and we have a hard work ethic and I'm committed to school so I'll be here tomorrow"

Teacher "Well I guess no one wants tomorrow off. Let's continue with the next lesson"

As the teacher turns around to right on the board an angry Johnny in the back of the room mumbles "Fuckin foreigners"

The teacher snaps around and in a demanding voice asks "Who said that?"

Johnny jumps up and shouts "Donald Trump! See you losers on Monday."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét