Thứ Tư, 9 tháng 5, 2018

A gas station owner was trying to increase his sales

So, he put up a sign that read, 'Free Sex with every full tank gas.'

I saw it; filled my tank and asked for my free sex.

The owner asked me to pick a number from 1 to 10. If i guessed correctly, I would get my free sex.

I guessed 8, and the owner said, 'You were close. The number was 7. Sorry. No sex this time.'

A week later, I went again for another fill-up. Again i asked for his free sex.

The proprietor again gave me the same story, and asked me to guess the correct number. I guessed 2 this time. The proprietor said, 'Sorry, it was 3. You were close, but no free sex this time.'

As i was driving away, I couldn’t shrug myself off from this nagging thought

‘Maybe that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex.'

But I convinced myself..

‘It can’t be rigged.. My wife won twice last week !'

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét