Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 8, 2019

A guy goes up to a woman in a bar and says, "I'm gonna make your nipples hard"...

She says, "Oh, yeah...? My husband will kick your ass"...

He says, "And then I'm gonna turn you upside-down, pour beer in your pussy, and then guzzle it all down"...

She says, "That's it, I'm gonna tell my husband, and he's gonna kick your ass but real good"...

She goes home to her husband and says, "A guy at the bar told me he was gonna make my nipples hard"...

He gets really pissed off, and starts to walk out the door...

She grabs him by the arm, and says, "He also said he was gonna turn me upside down, pour beer into my pussy, and then guzzle it all down"...

Her husband turns around and walks back into the house...

She yells, "Where are you going"...?

He says, "I ain't fucking with anybody who can drink that much beer" !!!!!!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét