Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 8, 2019

Three freshmen meet for the first time in a college dorm....

and introduce themselves, mostly trying to impress one another.

The first one says, "My family has been in America for more than 200 years. My father is C.E.O of the biggest bank in New York and he gave me a BMW to drive around the campus."

The second one says, "That's nice."

The third one says, "My father is one of the biggest donors to this school. He gave so much money that the building where they teach mathematics is named after me."

The second one says, "That's nice."

Then the two rich kids ask the second guy what his father gave him.

"We didn't have a lot of money but he gave me some very good advice", the second kid says. "He always told me to say 'That's nice' instead of 'Go fuck yourself'."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét