Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 1, 2020

Dr. Geezer

An old geezer got bored in retirement and decided to open a medical clinic. He put up a sign that said “Dr. Geezer’s clinic: Get your treatment for $500, if not cured, get back $1000.”

Dr. Young, who was positive that this old geezer didn’t know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to win $1000. He went to Dr. Geezer’s clinic and says, “Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me?”

Dr. Geezer calls out, “Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young’s mouth.”

Dr. Young yells, “Aaagh! This is gasoline!”

Dr. Geezer replies, “Congratulations! You’ve got your taste back, that will be $500.”

Dr. Young gets annoyed and returns a couple of days later with another plan to recover his money. He enters the clinic and says, “I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything.”

Dr. Geezer calls out, “Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young’s mouth.”

Dr. Young yells, “Oh no you don’t, that’s gasoline!”

Dr. Geezer replies, “Congratulations, you’ve got your memory back, that will be $500.”

Dr. Young, angry after losing $1000, comes back after several more days. He enters the clinic and says, “My eyesight has become weak, I cannot see anything!”

Dr. Geezer replies, “Well, I don’t have any medicine for that, so here’s your $1000 back,” and hands Dr. Young a $10 bill.

Dr. Young quickly yells, “Hey, this is only $10!”

Dr. Geezer replies, “Congratulations, you’ve got your vision back, that will be $500.”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét