Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 4, 2016

Another version of that Ireland joke

This is a repost, it's just that joke reminded me of this joke about a black boy.

He accidentally knocked a bag of flour off the shelf and it went all over him.

His mom came in the kitchen and he decided to make a joke of it. "Look Mom, I'm white!" he said.

His mom slapped him across the cheek. "I can't believe you just said that boy, go tell your father what you just said."

Surprised and a little hurt, he walked over to his Dad in the TV room and said "Hey look Dad... I'm white!"

When his Dad heard that, he flat out punched the kid. Square in the face. The kid was shocked and confused. The Dad said "Boy that's the worst shit I've ever heard, go and show your grandma what you did and tell her what you said.

So the kid begrudgingly walked upstairs and walked into his Grandma's bedroom. "Hey Grandma look, I'm white..."

...and his Grandma just pummeled him. Relentlessly. So hard that both the kids' parents had came upstairs to break up the beating.

They all stood around him and asked him "Yeah well how do you feel about making that joke now?"

The kid just looked up at them and said "...Well I've only been white for 10 minutes, and I hate all you niggers already!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét