Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 8, 2019

A bear walks into bar. Bartender asks, “What would you like to drink”? Bear says, “I’ll have a rum and coke...

My Boss: What’s the joke? I don’t get it.

Me: What do you mean you don’t get it? Just think about it.

My Boss: The Bear can talk?

Me: No, that’s not the joke.

My Boss: The Bear can walk into a bar?

Me: No, that’s not the joke either.

My Boss: The Bear likes to drink?

Me: No, you’re overthinking it.

My Boss: Okay can you just explain it to me then?

Me: Of course not that would ruin the joke!

Conversation eventually changes topics because my boss doesn’t care anymore, I leave work a few hours later

I go to my boss’s office the next morning

Me: Hey Boss can I talk to you about something?

My Boss: Yeah sure what is it?

Me: ...and would you mind throwing a few ice cubes in there?” Bartender asks, “Why the long pause?” Bear replies, “I was born with them!”

Anyways, I need a new job so if anyone’s hiring please let me know.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét