Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 4, 2016

A young girl goes to a priest to confess...

"Forgive me father, because I have sinned", the girl said.
"What did you do, my child" the priest replied
"Well, I told a guy he is a bastard"
"And why did you do that?"
"Well, because he touched me..."
"Like this?" And the father started touching the girl.
"Yes like that"
"But that's no reason to call someone a bastard, isn't it?"
"No" she replied "But then he started to touch my boobs"
"Like this?" And the father started touching the girl's boobs
"Yes like that father" she moaned silently
"But that's no reason to call someone a bastard, my child"
"But then he started to take off my clothes"
"Like this?" He asked while removing her clothes
"Yes like that!"
"But that's still no reason to call him that"
"No, but then he put his you know in my you know..." the girl said
"Just like this?" And he started to put his you know in her you know...
"Yes Father, Yes yes yes father" screamed the girl
(after a couple of minutes)
"But that's still no reason to call him a bastard" the priest said
"But then he said he had AIDS!"
"Fuckin' bastard"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét