Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 4, 2016

An Asylum Tour

A benefactor by the name of John is touring an asylum to see how it is being ran. Occasionally, he sees an unusual patient and stops to talk.

The first man he comes across is grabbing the sides of his head and making a marked twisting motion. Concerned, John asks him what he's doing. Well, sir, the patient says "I'm trying to get my head screwed on tight so I can get the fuck out of here."

The second patient, upon seeing John, sudden pulls down his pants and shits in his hands. He then proceeds to mold it into a cube. He looks at John, and without prompting, says he is 'getting his shit together so he can get the fuck out of there'.

Surprised, John moves on until he sees a young man with his dick in a bag of peanuts. Unnerved, he asks the young man why he's doing this. "Well, gosh, sir. I'm fucking nuts and I'm never gonna get out of here."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét