Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 7, 2016

Money makes every thing...

A girl missed her period 2 months ago,her mom took her to the clinic for pregnancy test of which it was positive.Embarrased, her mom said; who is the pig that got you pregnant? The girl picked up her phone and made a call, an hour later,a young handsome man drove in Ferrari to the girl's house. Good evening, the man greeted. Your daughter told me the problem in the house. I can't marry for now because of my family issue, but I promise I will take care of her for the rest of her life, and if she gives birth to a girl,I promised to buy her a mansion, 2 jeeps and 1 million dollars. If it's a boy, I'll buy her houses in a country side, 5 jeeps, 2 big factories and 5million dollars in her account. If it's twins, I'll do anything... she asked. But if there's miscarriage, what do you suggest i do? The girls father silently tap the young man on his shoulder and said; my son, if there is miscarriage, you'll sleep with her again.......

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét