Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 1, 2018

A Jewish Father was very upset by the way his son turned out and went to see his rabbi about it.

"Rabbi, I brought my son up in the faith, gave him a very expensive Bar Mitzvah, and it cost me a fortune to educate him. Then, he tells me last week that he's decided to be Christian. Rabbi, where did I go wrong?"

The Rabbi rubs his beard and says: "Funny you should come to me. I too brought up my son as a boy of faith, sent him to University, and it cost me a fortune for his education. Then after he's done, he comes to me and says that he wants to be Christian."

"What did you do?" the man asked the Rabbi.

"I turned to God for the answer," replied the Rabbi.

"Well, what did he say?" asked the man.

He said, "Funny you should come to me....."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét