Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 1, 2018

I wanted to fuck my neighbors wife

I've always felt an irresistible attraction for the neighbor next door.

One day, when speaking to her husband, he said: "I need to have my apartment painted, but I work all day and I get tired. I tried to hire a professional painter but the guy asked me for the an arm and a leg ..."

At that moment, I just had a brilliant idea.

"Don't sweat it, neighbor! I'm on vacation and painting walls is my favorite hobby! It would be a pleasure to do this task."

The guy accepted the offer and was really happy.

I don't want to brag about my conversation skills, but I barely started to paint the apartment and I already had that woman in bed with me.

But, bad luck... We were just starting and I did not expect the husband to forget his documents and that, for that reason, he had to return home at that specific moment.

The woman, listening to her husband opening the door, runs to the bathroom, and the guy enters the room and finds me, naked, at the top of the ladder, giving a few strokes on the wall.

Screaming, he asked,

-"What the fuck is this? ... You started painting in my bedroom, and naked?" -"Fuck you, I'm working for free, so I start wherever I want!" -"But naked? ..." -"You really wanted me to stain my new clothes with paint?" -"And with a boner, you son of a bitch?" -"And where am I going to hang the fucking bucket asshole ?! ..."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét