Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 1, 2018

So an old friend called and asked me if I could loan her $400 to help her pay the rent.

I told her to give me a minute and let me check my bank account and I'll call her right back." Before I could check my funds, her sister called and said, "Don’t give her any money because she's been lying!" Her sister proceeded to tell me that she wants to use that $400 to get her baby daddy out of jail because she wants to be under the same roof with him for New Years!!! So I thought about it for a minute and decided to go ahead and give her $400. Crazy with it being the holidays right?

I called her and said, "Come on, I got you." A couple hours later, I got a call from the County jail, and it was her. She asked me "Why did you give me counterfeit money?"

I told her, "Well, I heard you were talking about how you wanted to be under the same roof as your baby daddy, so there you go.”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét