Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 4, 2016

A Man is driving down the road with his...

A man is driving down the road with his wife in the passenger seat when he gets pulled over by the cops. The police officer comes up to the car and says "Sir. You were going 65 in a 55, I'm going to have to give you a ticket for that." To which the wife replies "He was going at least 70!" The man says nothing, he just shakes his head at his wife.

Next, the cop says "Also, you're not wearing a seatbelt and I'm afraid I'll have to give you ticket for that." To which the man replies "Sir. I saw you coming up to the car and I took my seatbelt off so that I could get to my wallet." The wife says "Harry. Don't be silly, you never wear your seatbelt." The man says nothing, he just shakes his head at his wife.

Next, the cop says "Sir... Your tail light is also out. I'll have to ticket you for that." The man replies "Sir please, I just did a full inspection on my car this morning and everything was fine. The light must have just gone out." The wife then says "Oh Harry, you've known about that light for three weeks now."

At this point, the man loses his temper and begins to yell at his wife, calling her a number of names and insults. This goes on for some time and when it finally stops, the police officer looks at the wife and says "Ma'am. Does he always talk to you like this?" to which she replies "No. Just when he's drunk."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét