Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 4, 2016

Guy applies for a job as a Prison Officer

The interviewer says Hello, can I offer you a coffee before we start?" The guy says "No thanks, I don't drink coffee. The interviewer asks "Is there anything about you that would hinder your ability to do your job?" The guy says "I have no testicles, I lost them in Kabul, but this shouldn't stop me performing my duties as a Corrections Officer". The interviewer is impressed with the remainder of the interview and offers the candidate the position. He says "The hours are 0800 to 1700, but you may as well come in from 1000 til 1700. The guy asks why and the interviewer says "Well, for the first two hours we all stand around scratching our balls and drinking coffee, and there's no point you coming in for that.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét