Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 4, 2016

I just summarized the jokes I liked best in a recent Askreddit thread. Have fun!

I hope that's fitting in the Subreddit. If not, leave a downvote please.

-Remains to be seen if glass coffins become popular.

-I have a phobia of over-engineered buildings - its a complex complex complex.

-I have an L shaped couch... Lower case.

-I asked my North Korean friend how it was there, he said he couldn't complain.

-A man walked into his house and was delighted when he discovered that someone had stolen all of his lamps.

-I, for one, like Roman numerals.

-You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.

-I decided to sell my vacuum cleaner, because it was just collecting dust.

-I stayed up all night wondering where the sun was, and then it dawned on me.

-Am I the only one who realizes that blackboards are truly remarkable?

-I told a woman that she painted her eyebrows on too high. She looked surprised.

-so what if I can't spell Armageddon, it's not the end of the world.

-Inspecting mirrors is a job I could easily see myself doing.

-You know, the shovel really was a ground-breaking invention.

-A dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac lays awake all night wondering if there really is a dog.

-The guy who invented autocorrect has died… restaurant in Piece

-light a fire for a man and he'll be warm for a night, light the man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

-Why is it so hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs? Because they take everything literally.

-Dwarves and midgets have very little in common.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét