Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2016

A man comes home to his wife from his job at a relish factory one day...

He has a confused, lost look on his face, so his wife asks what's wrong.

The man turns to her and says, "I've been having the strangest urge at work lately."

His wife, being the caring woman she is, asks "What is it."

The man sighs and says, "I keep wanting to put my dick in the pickle slicer."

The woman stifles a laugh tells her husband not to put his penis in the pickle slicer.

A few weeks go by, and the man only wabts to put his penis in the pickle slicer more and more, so he goes to his manager, to ask for help, and the manager refers him to an occupational therapist and gives him some time off. Nothing helps though, the therapist refers him to a real psychologist, hoping that maybe they can cure this man's affliction.

So one day the man comes home to his wife and says with a sigh, "Honey, I got fired today. I put my penis in the pickle slicer."

She gasps, crying out "oh my god! You have to go to the hospital!"

The man looks up at her, "Oh no, I'm perfectly fine. I feel great, actually."

His wife is now completely bewildered, "But, bu--your peni- and the pickle slicer!?"

The man shrugs, "Yeah, she got fired, too."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét