Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 5, 2016

A man is driving a car through the woods...

Suddenly, he stumbles upon a frog and he immidiately stops. He leaves his car, and the frog thanks him for stopping and offers him 3 wishes. The man is confused, but eventually he has these 3 wishes:

  1. I want a huge house
  2. I want a basement full of money
  3. I want 2 women in every room with big boobs.

The frog claps, and hops away. Man goes to his home, and he has something to see: huge house, with his name on the mailbox. He enters it and in all rooms there are women waiting for him, he rushes to his basement to see it full of money. After a few days of 'making love' and spending some money, he decides to visit the frog again to thank it.

He goes to the forest to the exact spot where he first saw the frog, and after he finds it, he thanks the frog and asks if there's anything he can do for it.

"Everyone always asks me for wishes, but I have always wanted someone to fuck me."

After all that the frog has done for the man, he could not refuse. He starts, and suddenly BAM!, the frog turns into a 13 year old girl.

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED YOUR HONOR, NOT WHAT THE MOM SAID!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét