Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 5, 2016

An engineer quit his job and decided to open a clinic...

He hung a sign saying," I will cure your illness for $500 otherwise, if I fail to cure it, I will pay you $1500."

A doctor was curious and assumed that he could easily exploit this, so he walked into the clinic and told the engineer,“ I have lost my taste."

Upon hearing this, the engineer told his assistant to get a tablespoon of kerosene and give it to the doctor. When he tasted the kerosene, the doctor spat it out and exclaimed," That was terrible!"

The engineer smirked and replied," That would be $500." The doctor paid and left grumbling

Still determined, the doctor went back to the clinic and told the engineer this time," I have lost my memory!"

The engineer told his assistant to give the doctor another tablespoon of kerosene. When the doctor heard it, he immediately stopped the assistant.

The engineer, once again, laughed and told the doctor," That would be $500." The doctor paid and left

Even more determined, the doctor marched into the clinic and told the engineer," I have lost my vision." The engineer thought for a moment and sighed and replied, " I do not have a cure for that, I will write you the check for $1500." So, he goes off and begins to write a check.

The doctor smirked and waited for the engineer. When the engineer came back, he handed the doctor the check and left.

"WAIT! This check only has $200, are you trying to cheat me?" the doctor exclaimed. But at that moment, the doctor realised his fault.

"That would be another $500, thank you." the engineer replied, laughing.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét